Sunday, January 31, 2010

Train Grope Rome Do You Girls Actually Feel Pleasure When Guys Feel Or Caress Your Butt?

Do you girls actually feel pleasure when guys feel or caress your butt? - train grope rome

I want to take hold, especially in crowded places in the queues at the stations, etc., but I know what women really feel happy when children grope or feel really butt? I know the answer.

6 comments:

Evandend... said...

If you think like women groped or touched in the ass by a stranger in a crowded area? The answer is no. And it is illegal. Then stop.

Evandend... said...

If you think like women groped or touched in the ass by a stranger in a crowded area? The answer is no. And it is illegal. Then stop.

tearsxon... said...

I'm not a big fan of the PDA in public, I think personally, it was more in the public light, and pecks her arms around each other, nothing else, except when they are alone and completeness.

Hannah said...

I love when my boyfriend touched me gently, but not impressed when I reached in its entirety in a public place.
I would not like if a foreigner were probably around and slap in the face.

Cheesebr... said...

"I love it when my friend does it because he sings" Baby Got Back ", while touches me, its hilarious. But no, it's not as if I could do, or something.

Anonymous said...

uh, when a stranger EWWWWWWWWWWW ewwww ewwww EWWW!
Even though my BF in public again ewwwwwwwwww ewwww ewwww ...
But privately, her sweet XD

Post a Comment