I have heard about RLS(Restless Legs Syndrome) but is is possible to have the same problem in the arms? - rls in my arm
It happens to me when I go to bed, I think the tingling in the arms of the creeps, and I have to move, just as I believe that if I was on TV or read a book on the sofa. A person to learn something about it? If so, is there anything I can do to stop it? Please, I need sleep. I spent hours in bed without falling asleep on my arm. Thanks
5 comments:
Is it in your shoulders and arms? My legs in the SPI.
Worse, at RT. Also my shoulders and arms.
I take Klonopin at night and helps
You should see a doctor quickly and not be overcome. I remember waking up at night having to go to swing your arms around the house until I was so tired that he fell asleep.
I just got a reading on this and darvocet is sometimes given for this, but can have negative side effects. You can also try Equip. I did not know because the Klonopin works for me.
I wish him well and did not take long to see your doctor.
Please contact me if you want to talk:)
Hon ....... They suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome! You should see a doctor for surgery on his wrist! Google carpal tunnel and read about it! I had terrible knife pins and needles in the fingers, hands and arms. He could not sleep but I woke up with pain and could not sleep again! I had bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome 13 years ago, the release and had no problems since!
Hon ....... They suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome! You should see a doctor for surgery on his wrist! Google carpal tunnel and read about it! I had terrible knife pins and needles in the fingers, hands and arms. He could not sleep but I woke up with pain and could not sleep again! I had bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome 13 years ago, the release and had no problems since!
YES RLS is in the arm.
You should consult a doctor as some neurological disorders can provide the same goosebumps tingling in the arms and legs.
Top of fibromyalgia
MS
Parkinson's disease before
neurorontin (gabapentin) works for some people.
Never rheumatoid arthritis (MR) belongs, p. talk to a doctor.
Post a Comment