How does a speeding ticket in Indiana affect a Michigan drivers license? - michigan license template
I stayed in a 60 mph-zone is 78 mph The officer confiscated my license immediately.
At the moment I have no points on my license. When asked whether it is another way to guarantee the payment instead of my license officer had told me, Michigan is not part of a compact.
3 comments:
They are part of the "compact" or something else, and have been for years. I have a ticket in Missouri in 1998ish, and my file was now in Michigan. The points and everything. Frost only their money, all they really want anyway, or you can go to court and argue for an acceleration of any point with a heavy fine and has no effect on insurance premiums.
Then, as in California gives you points on your license and after so many years, I think, not to mention 8 to the suspension of his license, that increase an insurance
based on the fact that Indiana will be on reciprocity with Michigan.
Post a Comment